Today I took Deacon to get his 3 year old pictures. I'm only 59 days late. Guess what day my coupon for a free session and package expired on? If you guessed on the 60th day after his third birthday, you're right.
Anyway, all day he's been asking where we are going and I would tell him over and over that we would be going to Kmart to get his picture taken. Then about 5 minutes later he'd ask what we were doing today and I'd repeat it again. Well it finally came time for our appointment and as we were driving he asked where we were going and I accidentally said Walmart. So he worriedly says, "But Mooooooooom, we 'posed to go to Kmart for my pictures." To which I'm thinking if he knew all along why did he keep asking me?
So the best part of the story is when the photographer is posing him. She wants to do this kind of 'cool guy' shot so she has him stand with his legs apart and she says, "Deacon, fold yours arms across your chest." He does it....very slowly while kind of cocking his head and raising an eyebrow at her. Then he looks at me and asks, "Are we saying a prayer?"
3 comments:
I love you Deacon. Thanks for the fun stories. love you all, mom
Hahaha! Gotta love em!
haha--that's hilarious =) I wanna see the pics!
Post a Comment