Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dentist.....or La Dentista

Deacon had his first dentist appointment on the 26th, and as you can see from the picture below, he was crying on the way there. Not because he was scared though! He was sad that Adelaide was not coming with us, so sweet :) Miken and Phil were nice enough to watch her so the 3 of us could all go get our teeth cleaned together.

This was our first time at this dentist (and last, more on that later) and we did not know we would be traveling to the heart of the ghetto. It was 8 am on a Saturday and I was still watching my back. Not the bars on the window!


We were a bit early, so we went to the park across the street for a few minutes.

I TOTALLY thought I found 50 bucks....
....but it turned out to be and advertisement for a payday loan place. Very big let down Ü


He was happy to watch Shrek in the waiting room.

And on the TV in the exam room.
He did sooooooo well! No fighting or biting or complaining at all! He was actually pretty quiet and just kind of taking it all in.


Loved his Spiderman toothbrush
The doctor made the balloon face thing below out of a surgical glove. He was super nice, but it was kind of weird that he did not have a hygienist. He cleaned all of our teeth himself and I felt like he missed a few things---like flossing and flouride. And I need my teeth flossed every six months because I stink at doing it on my own ;) Anyway, that, coupled with the location and a few other things...I think we will pick a new office, especially a fun/cool one that is geared towards little kids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: