Had to write this down because it just happened Ü
Deacon came into the kitchen and told me that he just told Addy a story.
I said, "Oh? What was the story about?"
So we sat down on the couch together and this is word for word what his story was:
"Once upon a time there was a little boy named Deacon. I like to pull weeds and wear daddy's gloves. Then I drive a car. He go to the store. The End."
I like how it changes to first person, then back again :)
--------------------------------------------------
As long as I'm writing, I'll share a funny story that happened yesterday.
Innocence {not yet} Lost:
I received a text message from Nathan of a picture he took on his phone while at the park with Deacon. The picture was the very first thing I saw, so I was totally taken aback. Let's just say the picture was a crude, yet anatomically correct, drawing of a man's private parts that someone drew on the playground equipment. Deacon had pointed to it and said, "Dad, you know what dat is?" Nathan's eyes grew wide but before he could answer Deacon said, "It's a baby and a momma and a baby."
So I tilted my head to the side, and yeah, it kind of looked like a mom...holding a baby....
Nathan told me we're in trouble once Deacon learns to read because there were so many foul words written on the equipment at the playground.
Classy neighborhood we've moved into.
3 comments:
Deacon knows how to look at things in a positive manner.....love you, Deacon
Way to go Deacon!
can I just write hahaha on every post...cuz they're all so funny. Between you and Deacon, I'd pay good money for this comedy routine =)
Post a Comment