Monday, March 8, 2010

Superman

I accidentally stepped on Deacon's Superman Pj's (which were haphazardly thrown on the floor, amongst other things) and he let's out an exasperated, "Aaaag. Those are mine. You stepped on them!" So I apologized profusely and helped him put them on and attach the cape to the back. I gave him a little pat and said, now fly away! And again he exasperatedly said, "I can't! There's no wind. There's no wind in the house!" (As if that were the only reason.)


Speaking of Superman, here are various shots in his Superman Pj's (which by the way, he NEVER wears to bed. He insists on sleeping in just a diaper. But when he's awake, these are his clothes. Every. Day.)


Nathan taught him the following two superman poses:
Hands on Hips (heroically)

And one hand on hip with the other one out (never seen this one before).



He likes to 'fly' off his bed


Carrie was took these next pictures. They were trying to get one where it looked like Deacon was actually flying. His shirt kept coming up though, so it had to be tucked in.




I like this one. It looks like he's coming in for a landing, right into Nate's arms.



I had one of these blown up to an 8x10.....so adorable:


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paige said...

those flying pics turned out really cool!