Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Favorite Pictures in March!

Nathan can't get enough of these first three. Deacon brought me the Target bag and kept saying he wanted to wear it. I didn't know what he was talking about, so I poked holes in the bottom for each foot to go through. He looked like some poor man's lederhosen.




My favorite this month is this one:
Adelaide had this little tag on the back of her pants. Deacon thought it was a good place to plug in his cord to an old CD player. He kept saying, "Addy's a dog. I walking the dog."

She had no idea and would just keep crawling around until her leash led her in another direction.

3 comments:

Joleen said...

What an imagination Deacon. like the recycle of the Target bag. love you

Paige said...

HA HA HA I definitely lol'd at that target bag. Deacon is one hilarious kiddo. And I'm happy that Addy and I can now share the unbreakable bond of being treated like dogs as children :)

Brenna said...

lol these are flippin funny I could not stop laughing!