Monday, April 30, 2012

Deacon in April 2012

Turned 5! Went to Red Robin with the family!
 Easter was in April this year. Deacon inspecting his loot.

 Not happy in the picture above for Easter Sunday.
But he makes up for it below:
 Opening presents!

 Cake with the family.



 This shot below is hilarious. We were shooting rockets and Deacon looked so enthralled as I watched him. I wished I had a picture of it, but we had shot the last rocket. So I asked Deacon to "recreate" it. I said, "Look at the sky and pretend you are amazed with the rocket up there". I have to say he nailed it!



He likes to wear his shirts backwards (still does a year later as I am writing this Ü)

Tball game at Estrella Hills Park

T-ball game at the BIG field where Spring Training is for the big leagues!


No comments: