For Deacons 4th birthday, he wanted to do a superhero birthday party. I made the city scape out of one cardboard box. Then construction paper for the windows and batman symbol. Luckily, all the decorations were toys and things he already owned!
After the pinata broke....
I hung a lot of superhero action figures from the ceiling.
Here his spiderman doll his shooting some webbing.
That's supposed to be kryptonite :)
Many kids came dressed up, and we had a lot of extra costumes just in case.
We played Leap Over Tall Buildings in a Single Bound (jumping over cones that had pictures of buildings on them).
I found a bunch of Deacon's drawings in a drawer and decided they would look great under the clear table cloth. Plus some old spiderman valentines.
We made our own pinata. I think monica has the picture of it before it was broken. It was Venom (from Spiderman) and it was pretty awesome!
We played Vaporize the Villain (spraying silly string at pictures of bad guys):
No comments:
Post a Comment