Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 2010

Very excited about his new Spiderman slippers. I found them at a yard sale for 50 cents and they're practically brand new!


We took family pictures this month, here's one of him and Adelaide:






He kept begging me to take a picture of him upside down:

He went on another scout campout with Nathan:

Typical Deacon Look (he's not angry, this is just how he looks):


I used to take pictures of him sleeping when he was a baby, and decided I should take some more.
With his action figures
Getting his makeup done for the Halloween party

More than happy to attack the big bad wolf with his ax!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sienna said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog :) Made my day. I love your daughters name! We live on adelaide drive... I love the name and for some reason, I really love spelling for people (I am a weirdo) anyway, thanks for following.