Deacon saw Nate tighten the bolts under the table, so later that afternoon he was all over it with one of Nathan's little tools (which is not the right tool to fix it Ü).
Deacon loves these new headphones he found. Miraculously, he found the exact hole in the computer to listen to music. Then he found another little hole he likes better----the electrical outlet. Here he is "listening" to music and reading a book.
3 comments:
hahaha um... is that safe???
I still remember the time I stuck a metal compass (like the ones used for geometry) in an outlet. It was a traumatic experience.
oh, he looks so cute fixing the table--but I kinda FREAKED seeing him plugged up to an electrical outlet. It must not reach in far enough! That would make for QUITE the musical experience =)
Fortunately it fits in the grounding hole and not the electrical ones! Whew! Very cute (minus the initial heart attack factor)!
Post a Comment